Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Anna's Request





Anna is the niece of my assistant Kim. She is an 18 year old southeast Asian with the sweetest pair of tits this side of the Ho Chi Minh Trail. While shooting the "Mother/Daughter Fantasy" videos, she realized that being spanked was a turn-on for her. She thought it might be even better to be spanked by a man. When she asked me to be the first man to spank her, I said I would and that I would like to make a video of her experience. I hope you enjoy watching this sexy young lady getting her first adult spanking.

5 comments:

Brooke D said...

Who wouldn't love to see a sweet young girl's bottom reddened? Looking forward to it!

River

Anonymous said...

Lovely, lovely spankee!

Dave
'The Cherry
Red Report'

Anonymous said...

When (i.e., how soon) do we get a view of her in that delightful position (esp 2nd pic) getting the long paddle applied HARD - maybe Lexan, to give a really good perspective on the effect?

Jon said...

Very nice indeed. You, sir, are a lucky man.

Orville Reddenbottom said...

Your videos are great! I hope you find a way to offer them as DVDs or clips for sale. I'm sure they would be extremely well received. Keep up the good work.